a Flash animation file (SWF file) into Flash CS3.
Adding a custom Flash animation created with Amara Flash Software
into the Adobe Flash Software is a snap. By following these simple
steps, you will be up and running in no time at all and impressing
all of your visitors with your talents!
Please make sure that
you have copied and pasted the movie into the same directory
as where you will save your master SWF file which loads the
SWF movie into the Flash Software.
1) First create an animation (SWF file) with one of Amara's software
applications, and save it it your website directory
2) Open Flash
3) Save the SWF file as "loader.swf" so you got both the "loader.swf" and
in one and the same directory.
4) Left click in the first frame of the timeline, and insert the following action script
createEmptyMovieClip("anim", 0); // create a new but empty movie clip (anim)
anim.loadMovie("animation.swf"); // load "animation.swf" into the empty (anim) movie clip
anim._x = 100; // Adjust the position of the imported "animation.swf" file
anim._y = 100;
4) To see a preview of what you have created, select "Control/Test Movie" from the main menu.
5) Please upload, both swf files to your webserver.
6) For more detailed information about the "loadmovie" ActionScript, please refer to the "ActionScript Dictionary" of Macromedia Flash
Note that When uploading the
files to your web server you must not only upload the loader.swf
but also the separate SWF movie that you created with the Amara Flash Software.