to embed a Flash animation file into Sitespinner
In Sitespinner, the Foreign Object Dialog is used to import Objects into the web
page. These can include XHTML, SVG, Java, Flash, QuickTime, Real
Audio, Video, and Sound/Music and other multi-media formats. To
embed a foreign object into your page, first select the type of
object from the drop-down list.
To start, create your Flash animation. Save it as "SWF".
Make sure you save the Flash animation to the same directory that contains
or will contain the index.html page of your web site.
2. Open SiteSpinner
3. Create a new document or open an existing page.
4. Go to "Object/Import Foreign Object".
5. Now the Foreign Object window appears (figure 1).
Set the format to "Flash"
7. Click on Filepath and select the desired Flash animation
8. Select "OK"
9. To Preview the created animation in SiteSpinner go to "Publish/Preview
10. To scale the Flash animation, click anywhere on the black
line surrounding the Object, and drag it to the desired dimensions
Finally go to "File - Save" to save your project.