a Flash animation in one of the Amara applications.
2. Save the created animation to the same directory as where your HTML file resides, in this sample we saved it as animation.swf. When you
save the file you will see that there is some HTML code
generated. Later we will copy and paste this HTML code into Mozzilla Composer.
Click on Preview and copy the HTML code, which will already include the correct Flash animation name as well (see screen print below):
In Mozzilla Composer, do the following:
4. Open Mozilla Composer (In Mozilla go to File > Edit Page)
5. Open or create a new HTML page into which you want to
insert the Flash animation.
6. Save the HTML file to your web site directory.
7. Go to Insert > HTML and insert the HTML code you copied from the Amara application. After you pasted the HTML code click on Insert.
8. Now Save the created webpage.
98. To preview the webpage you must go to File > Browse , as somehow the preview tab at the bottom of your Composer window does not preview Flash animations yet.