Flash software to create web animations in a flash
HTML, Flash and other tutorials
a Flash Player compatible animation into Cool page HTML editor
a custom Flash animation is a snap in Cool page HTML editor.
By following these simple steps, you will be up and running
in no time at all and impressing all of your visitors with your
an Flash animation.
2. Save the file with the filename animation, for example. When you
save the file you will see that there is also some HTML code
displayed in the Amara Flash Software application. The HTML code will
include the proper HTML SWF tags. Make sure that you save
the animation file to the same directory that contains or will
contain your web page.
In CoolPage HTML Editor, do the following:
3. Open Cool Page.
4. Open or create a new HTML page into which you want to
insert the Flash animation.
5. Save the HTML file to your web site directory.
6. Go to Insert > HTML Object.
7. Make sure the HTML Tab is active. In the respective text
field area you must copy and paste the HTML code that was generated
with Amara Flash Software.
8. To assign the Flash animation you must click on Browse and select
the created 'animation.swf'.
9. Now you are done with the HTML settings. The next step is
to set the correct size of the Flash animation.
10. To do this, click on the General Tab button.
11. Go to the width and height input fields and enter the same
width and height that you used in the HTML code that you just
pasted into the HTML area.
12. Click OK.
13. Finally save and preview your file. It's important that
you save the file first before you click on preview, or else
you will see nothing.