Inserting a Flash animation into Dreamweaver
an Flash animation created with Amara Flash Software is a snap
in Dreamweaver. By following these simple steps, you will be up
and running in no time at all and impressing all of your visitors
with your talents! First create your Flash animation or button menu in Amara Flash Software.
Make sure that you enter the correct URL if needed.
1. Open Dreamweaver.
2. Select the HTML page into which you want to insert the animation,
or start from scratch and open a new page.
3. Save the HTML file to your website directory.
4. Click on the position where you want to insert the animation.
5. Go to Insert - Media - Flash.
6. Now the Select file menu pops up. Select your Flash animation
file from the list, and click OK.
7. Now the properties window opens up. Here you can edit
the properties of your Flash animation, but in general you can
use the default settings.
8. Finally save and preview your file. It's important that you
save the file first before you click on preview, or else you will
9. There you have it, a nice simple way to add a little extra
pizzazz to your presentation!