First create an Flash animation (Flash animation) with one of Amara's software
1. Open Flash
2. Save the Flash animation as "loader.swf"
3. Left click in the first frame of the timeline
4. Right click in the first frame of the timeline. Now a popup
6. Now the action windows menu pops up. Select from the left
pane the loadmovie action
7. Enter the name of your SWF file (in this sample button.swf),
select the desired level.
8. Now a small "a" appears in the first frame
of the timeline. This indicates that you have added some actionscript
to this specific frame.
9. To see a preview of what you have created, select "Control/Test
Movie". The preview will only work after saving the
10. When uploading the
files to your web server you must not only upload the loader.swf
but also the separate Flash animation that you created with the
Amara Flash Software.