to embed a Flash animation into Microsoft Frontpage 2000 and 2002
Adding a Flash animation to
Microsoft Frontpage is a snap. By following these simple steps,
you will be up and running in no time at all and impressing all
of your visitors with your talents!
First create your
animation in your Amara Flash Software, then do the following:
1. Open Microsoft
2. Select the HTML page into which you want to insert the animation,
or start from scratch and open a new page.
3. Save the HTML file to your website directory.
4. Click on the position where you want to insert the animation.
5. In Frontpage 2000, go to Insert - Advanced - and select Plug-in.
Frontpage 2002 you should select: Web Component - Advanced Controls
6. Now the Plug-In
Properties window opens up. Here you should select your created
animation. To do so click on the browse button.
7. Now the Select file menu pops up. Select your web animation
file from the list, and click OK.
8. You will be brought back to the Plug-in Properties menu. Here
you can edit the properties of your flash animation. In general
you can use the default size.
9. Finally save and preview your file. It's important that you
save the file first before you click on preview, otherwise you
will see nothing.
10. There you have it, a simple way to add an animation to your website in Frontpage.