to embed a Flash animation into Microsoft Frontpage 2003
Adding a Flash animation to Microsoft Frontpage 2003 is a snap. By following
these simple steps, you will be up and running in no time at all
and impressing all of your visitors with your talents.
your Flash animation. Save the Flash animation to your website directory,
preferably to the root or a sub directory of the website.
1. Open Frontpage.
2. Select the HTML page into which you want to insert the animation,
or start from scratch and open a new page.
3. Save the HTML file to your website directory.
4. In Microsoft Frontpage 2003, Choose 'Insert | Picture | Movie
in Flash Format' from the menu bar and select the file. It will
look like this in the page:
5. Right click on the
Flash animation in the page, select 'Play Movie in Flash Format',
which will play it in design mode without switching views.
6. Right click on the
Flash animation and select 'Movie in Flash Format Properties' which
will allow you to change the size, transparency, background colors
and quality of the movie from the 'Appearance' tab.
7. The 'General' properties tab lets you specify whether the animation can loop, auto play or to show a menu on the file when it's
viewed on the web.
8. Save the page and publish
the files to your remote server.
9. There you have it, a simple way to add a lively animation to your website with Frontpage.