sample, we used Notepad as our HTML editor. You can use any other
HTML editor as long as there is an option that allows you to hand-code.
1. Create an Flash animation with Amara Flash Software.
2. Save it.
3. Open Notepad.
4. Copy the HTML code as created on the "save" page in
the Amara Flash Software application(s).
5. Now open your own HTML page in Notepad and paste the code into
the position where the animation should appear.
6. Save the file with an .html extension, for instance index.html,
and save it every time you change the content of it.
7. To view the created HTML page, double click on the file, or
open it in your Internet browser.